Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life under Ice

Scienceist found a big block of ice that was floating in the ocean that had a bunch of sea creatures in the block of ice… there where living at the sea floor when I guess the water froze and the sea creatures died and froze but they don’t know why they died… I think that this is an amazing thing that they found and that this could explain why the earth is getting warmer and stuff you know I was amazed bye what they found here and that they should keep studying this they might tell people what happened a long time ago… and stuff so that they know what went wrong and stuff that’s why I think this thing is important.. This idea over all is really cool. Well that what I think about this project… and they should keep studying they sea life back then… and what they looked like and what the sea creatures today evolved from…

No comments:

Post a Comment