Monday, February 25, 2008

jumbojet biofuel good or disastrous

Airline flies jumbo jet powered by biofuel
When I read this article I was so happy that they have finally found a way to stop using gas for planes but then I read that it has more emissions of greenhouse gasses, which is very bad. Of course if some work was done on it, it could have good effects on the environment. But if they think they made it right and they didn’t, they would destroy the atmosphere or something else horrible like that. Of course if they do make it right it will be a huge step for man I mean actual artificial fuel. And if they can do it with planes they (of course) can do it with cars and any other gasoline run vehicles. So all I’m saying is that they should make sure the fuel is right before they use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment