Sunday, April 6, 2008

Should we let Computers Compute? Is it the age of the right side of the brain

Now I'm not just making this blog because I am the most inartistic person you would ever meet but because I fear the destruction of earth by robots. Not to the point I am a left sided guy meaning I'm not so good at the things that require no studying. If you become to dependent upon computers all your knowledge will go to waste. Albert Einstein once said the imagination is more important than knowledge. To that i say "BA HUMBUG!" (load of rubbish) and there is no way to execute an image in you head if you have no knowledge of how to do it. Without knowledge we can't do anything. If you were doing pottery and you decide to make a pot and you have e beautiful picture in your mind, you go to start up the wheel and you have no idea how to because you spent too much time thinking of fairies and whatnot instead of gaining the knowledge to do a simple task! My quote to counter the honourable Mr. Einstein is knowledge is power.... Even if it is the age of the right side... instead of doing it on a computer, just do it on paper because if we get to dependant on technology we will loose all of our skills. Maybe my most important reason would be that we will get computers to do everything else for us, then they will get a mind of their own and take over the world. I really don't want that in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment