Monday, February 18, 2008

nasa makes grave mistake

NASA MAKES A GRAVE MISTAKE

When I read this article I was astounded by the fact that they could look over the tiny detail of a divot by a handhold by the airlock. And even when they know that the smallest rip or scratch could really make a guy sick or dead. And when they are asking for 2BILLION DOLLARS from the government. And when they say that they didn’t have time to fix the divot beside the airlock I mean really people could DIE. And also they have a joint clogged with metal shavings I mean they should really check these things before launch. And it’s ridiculous that they are going take four spacewalks before it will be fully clean. All I’m saying is that they should really check these things before they launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment