Monday, May 12, 2008

Spider named after canadian singer

wow...-_-


This must be one of the gobstopping thing I have seen this week. A spider...named after a canadien singer. This particular article is related to the study of insects and so this is why i am posting it. Other from the name of this creature, I was interested to see what kind of spider it was. The article I read was more mesmerized that it was named after a famous singer than that they actually found a new species of spider. The article did not mention anything about, if it is poisenous or any such information. The only thing they were interested in was the singer. I was disappointed.. but it is an interesting thing to read about. I would research this spider and tell you all the information, but all the articles say the same thing. It is not really information on the spider, it is a biography of the singer. I may be over reacting, and the only reason they don't say anything is beacuse there is no information, but from now on, when i read an article, I hope is sticks to the point (as I have not done) instead of sidetracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment