Sunday, October 15, 2017

Technology Today

Nowadays, our lifestyle is becoming better and better. Science and technology is becoming stronger and stronger. Electronic products are loved by people, almost everyone has one or two electronic products.

These kind of products makes us lifestyle to be easy and comfortable. When we feel hungry, we only need to use our phone to call the number of the restaurant we’d like to chose. After a few minutes you can own the tasty food you ordered. Also you can communicate with your friends easily in one minute instead of writing a letter.

At the same time, these things can control our mind easily. When we have a party people watch their phone instead of talking, so this party will be very boring, won’t it?


Do you think people need electronic products during their life?
Why/Why not….

Do you think electronic projects control your mind?
Why/Why not…


6 comments:

  1. 1.yes, because we need to communicate with the world, if we don't have a phone, we will lose a lot of information, and it will cost more time to get information.
    2.yes, in the nowadays life, phone and computer is already part of our life, and if something is in your life, it will change you, and control you in someway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.yes because it is already part of our life and it's just a way to represent morden technology. With them,we live much more convenient and we don't need to waste time on something they can do it for us. Also it is important to know what is happening around you.
    2.Not for me because I only use them when I really need to. I see the devices more as a tool to help me do what i need in daily life than a tool that satisfy my desire. But the bad side of electronic devices is in this world they do control some people's mind. Personally I think what important is to understand what is realistic what is fake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I think that there are many other important uses of electronics. It just depends on the person and what he/she uses his electronic device for.
    2. I do not think I am controlled by that because I have specific schedules and I control the amount of time spent on electronics and I only use the devices when I really urgently have to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. people depend most of the time on machines/electronics, for example: most people will travel by car or by plane. what most people forgot, is that these vehicles are also electronics. and to get rid of electronics would be to get rid of the age that we live in today.

    2.I would not say that electronics control my life but I can say that I depend on them, because me, just like about any other person in this world will be lost without them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Science Journal
    Journal Of Ecology
    Journal Of Medical Sciences
    Research Paper Publication

    ReplyDelete